Friday, November 22, 2013

A Preview of My Love/Hate Relationship with the MBTA: Links

Deciding to adventure around Boston involves a lot of subway rides (or, "T rides," if you will).  Coming from a state known for its lack of public transportation, I know I shouldn't be complaining; at least I have the option of taking the T.  However, each trip is...an experience to say the least, particularly anything involving the dreaded green line.

I am in the process of making an article all about the horror that is riding the green line, and I still plan on posting that.  In the mean time, BuzzFeed created this list:


I wasn't going to post this list until I actually wrote about the T, but after my commute today, I've decided that this is something that everyone in Boston desperately needs to read.  So, if you live in the Boston area (or any area with mass transit): please, please read this.  Especially number 7.  For the love of God, please read number 7.

I also suggest the aptly named Tumblr blog: The MBTA Ruined My Life:


And stay tuned for future helpful, passive-aggressive and active-aggressive tips on riding the subway and generally existing with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment